§346 A bunch of stuff I wanted to sayMay 14, 2009
My thoughts and ideas are just jumping around back and forth in my head right now. I can’t really get them organized. Some of the things I wanted to tell you are (in no particular order):
1) I’m done with the Macroeconomics test! I was really afraid of this one. Thought I wouldn’t make it, that they would ask stuff I wouldn’t be able to answer. The questions were surprisingly easy. Test is done.
2) The rest of the university studies are non-existent until the teachers have finished their strike.
3) This last Monday was crazy. I will write more about that another time. Do they close the streets in Rome too every time the Pope moves an inch, or is that just happening in Jerusalem? Just wondering…
4) I’ve felt weird and dizzy today. Could it be because I’ve drunk gallons of coffee to stay focused during the test, haven’t had a normal meal during the day because I’ve been eating sandwiches from my bag, and because I’ve been sleeping only 5 hours a night the past week…?
5) I hereby announce that I will be taking a coffee-free week. Just to see if I can, and to get the poison out of my system for a while.
6) I have the best wife in the world
7) I have the cutest kids in the world
8) My wife and kids deserve to be higher on the list, even if there’s no particular order.
I’m going to sleep now. Good night.